Want to feel as if you are sitting front row at a designer’s fashion show? The newbie models and various fashion trends aren’t the only thing becoming a hit. Music played at fashion shows usually ends up playing on episodes of Gossip Girl, commercials, movies, and at bars or lounges. We all gush over the beautiful garments, but without the music the designers overall theme wouldn’t be portrayed.
Feel runway ready when listening to these tunes…
– Elbow Bones and the Racketeers- A Night in New York from the Anna Sui Spring 2012 show
– The Rapture- Miss You from the Simon Spurr Spring 2012 show
– Lana Del Rey- Born to Die from the Doo.Ri Fall 2012 show
– Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross- You’re Here (from The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo) from the Marchesa Fall 2012 show
– M.I.A- Bad Girls from Suno and Theyskens Theory Fall 2012 show
– Coldplay- Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall from the Michael Kors Fall 2012 show